Dr. Sergei Diakov, MSc Economic Geology and Mining Engineering, PhD Economic Geology, Associate Professor, Peoples' Friendship University, Moscow, Russia
President, CEO, and Director
- Extensive global expertise as exploration manager for Anglo American, AngloGold Ashanti, and BHP in the exploration and discovery of porphyry Cu-Au deposits.
- Assembled and led the exploration team in the discovery of the Oyu Tolgoi Porphyry Cu-Au-Mo deposit in Mongolia.
- Managed and led the exploration team in the discovery of the Nuevo Chaquiro Porphyry Cu-Au deposit in Colombia.
- Managing Director Crosby Brown Advisors, investing and providing C-suite operating services for private equity controlled businesses
- Previously CFO of NYSE and TSE publicly traded companies
- Extensive capital raising and operating experience
Dale McClanaghan, MBA
CFO and Director
- Extensive experience in finance
- Past CEO & President of Adrian Resources Ltd.
- Past CEO & President of Van City Enterprises Ltd.
- Former corporate banker with Bank of Montreal
- President of PVL Group, owner/operator of Terrace Steel.
- has extensive project management experience in heavy industrial construction; Rio Tinto smelter, Brucejack mine, NSD Inland Port.
- Over 20 years experience at large successful Venture Capital firms working with high net worth individuals and Institutional investors actively financing/investing in hi-profile mineral exploration projects world-wide.
Robert M. Ingram
Robert has over 25 years’ experience working in the financial sector. Combining his expertise in Business Development and understanding of capital markets Robert has helped startup companies and successful businesses grow and prosper. Robert excels at guiding businesses to realize their fullest potential.