Management & Directors
Dale McClanaghan, MBA
CEO & Director
- Extensive experience in finance
- Past CEO & President of Adrian Resources Ltd.
- Past CEO & President of Van City Enterprises Ltd.
- Former corporate banker with Bank of Montreal
Dr. Sergei Diakov, MSc, Economic Geology, Post Graduate Degree Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits, PHD Economic Geology RPFU, Moscow, Russia
President & Director
- Extensive Global expertise as exploration manager for; Anglo American, AngloGold Ashanti and BHP Billiton in the exploration and discovery of Porphyry Cu-Au deposits
- Assembled and led the exploration team in the discovery of Oyu Tolgoi Porphyry Cu-Au-Mo deposit in Mongolia
- Assembled and led the exploration team in the discovery of the Nuevo Chaquiro Porphyry Cu-Au deposit in Colombia
Rick Redfern, MSc Geology UCLA, AIPG, QP
- Extensive working experience as a Sr. Geologist for ABX and Homestake with Au and porphyry type projects across the Southwestern U.S., in Mexico,
- Discovered the Moly Dome molybdenum porphyry deposit in northern Nevada,
- Worked on porphyry prospects in the Cananea district of Mexico, and has studied porphyry deposits in the Highland Valley and Endako areas of B.C.
- President of PVL Group, owner/operator of Terrace Steel.
- has extensive project management experience in heavy industrial construction; Rio Tinto smelter, Brucejack mine, NSD Inland Port.
- Over 20 years experience at large successful Venture Capital firms working with high net worth individuals and Institutional investors actively financing/investing in hi-profile mineral exploration projects world-wide.