Dr. Sergei Diakov, MSc, Economic Geology, Post Graduate Degree Geology and Exploration of Mineral Deposits, PHD Economic Geology RPFU, Moscow, Russia
- Extensive Global expertise as exploration manager for; Anglo American, AngloGold Ashanti and BHP Billiton in the exploration and discovery of Porphyry Cu-Au deposits
- Assembled and led the exploration team in the discovery of Oyu Tolgoi Porphyry Cu-Au-Mo deposit in Mongolia
- Assembled and led the exploration team in the discovery of the Nuevo Chaquiro Porphyry Cu-Au deposit in Colombia
John P Schloderer, BA. Geology, New York University, New York City, USA. MS. Geology, University of Arizona, Tucson AZ., USA
- Over 35 years of international mineral exploration experience and mineral property evaluations including 25 years with the BHP Billiton organization and 3 years with Gold Fields.
- Involvement with projects from conception to grass roots exploration to feasibility drill out.
- Member of the exploration team on the drill-out of the Escondida porphyry copper deposit, Chile.
- General Manager on the resource definition drilling of 4.0 billion tonnes Reko Diq porphyry complex (0.51% copper, 0.27g/t gold), Pakistan and the pre-feasibility study on the Tanjeel Copper Project (Probable Ore Reserve of 129 million tonnes @ 0.7% copper), Pakistan. Successful 2003 listing of the Tethyan Copper Company on the ASX and eventual sale to the Barrick Gold/Antofagasta consortium.
Rick Redfern, MSc Geology UCLA, AIPG, QP
- Extensive working experience as a Sr. Geologist for ABX and Homestake with Au and porphyry type projects across the Southwestern U.S., in Mexico,
- Discovered the Moly Dome molybdenum porphyry deposit in northern Nevada,
- Worked on porphyry prospects in the Cananea district of Mexico, and has studied porphyry deposits in the Highland Valley and Endako areas of B.C.
Vic Chevillon, MSc Geology SUNY Buffalo, QP
- More than 40 years experience in Porphyry Cu systems and Au deposits.
- Vic is credited with discovery of the Cordero, Mexico Porphyry/breccia pipe multi-metal system now being explored by Discovery Metals.
- Responsible for Placer Dome Ltd purchase of Getchell Gold which gave Placer strategic control of 3 of 4 Nevada Au trends